Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1st Annual TTP Golf Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hole in One Prize!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the hole in one prize is in.

If you shoot a hole in one at one of the par three's(chosen by the Newlands club pro)during the TTP Golf Classic, you will win...........Air and Hotel for seven nights at the Sierra Suites Lake Bona Vista in sunny Orlando Florida! A prize valued at over $3000 Special thanks to Jimmy Holiday. A1 in TheRoberto's books Jimmy.

If that isn't inncentive enough to enter, then the $10.50 pitchers at Kelly O'Bryans should be.:D Spaces are filling up quick. Don't delay!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Commish and Zaurrini

after discussions with the Commish,
we are $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

cheers
Zaurrini

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For this kind of abuse the food had better be good..... putz.

Give me my Pancho's and step on it fatty!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reading the banter is getting me interested in the *** and ### but the one factor is still the $$$$. However, I am working with a loans officer and might be able to go for the full-meal deal. I will talk to the Total Package and possibly make it 48 hours of golfing and drinking as opposed to the standard 24 hours. Is anyone driving from Richmond? I am anticipating that I might not be able to drive considering the previous day's events. A ride would be much appreciated........

I'm sure Ballbaby will pick me up, right Ballsy?

Padraig Harrington

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby isn't going, but I will personally come out to Richmond and pick you up if you come in the tourny.

Still interested?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, just tell that loaf Sweeney to pick you up. He can afford the extra gas money since he's a high rolling trader now.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a choice between golf and ...

the new Scooby-doo Movie :rolleyes:

It's official, my check is in the mail!
(So this is what it is like to be paid every two weeks) :eek:

+SCstillwantssteakbaby!;)

And please don't call me Dawn Coe-Jones :mad:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Important Notice.

Three days to get money in for the Golf Tourney. If you haven't sent it in please do. If you're no longer interested in the Tourney please let us know.

Any Lurkers/Guests who are interested in the tourney you are more than welcome to attend. If interested you can e-mail TheRob at therob@canada.com

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Foreskins, I mean foursomes

TR: When will we know the foursomes? Some of us may want to lay some wagers perhaps or begin to take the piss out of some TTPers who dare to challenge me. Captain O'Poolster may also want to set up the odds.

Anyone got a spare set of eardrums?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before the draw.

Fatty, my group vs. yours. Avatars, signatures, and changing fee's ($3.00) on the line for one full month.

Fancy it?

Unless of course you're chicken... You know the other, other, OTHER meat.

Bet null and void if you're in my group :rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who are you talking to? :rolleyes:

Speaking of meat, make sure you order the prime rib, you need some fat on your bones before you are eligible for the Rangers 2008 draft.

Hmmmmm.........fatties.

You, kind sir, are on with the bet.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I wanted to gain weight all I would have to do is have your whale sized fish and chips with extra Canola oil. The Prime rib will do it for me, but of course the wife wants to know what kind of Pasta it is. How is the chicken done and what type of veggies are being served..... :rolleyes:

If you wanted to know why Regs used symbols to clarify things ask your wife what she wants for dinner 3 week in advance. *^%$#*&@% women.

TheRob et all what are the rules for Texas scramble

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably your basic Texas Scramble type stuff. Everyone hits. Take the best ball, and hit from there. Each player in the group has to have there drive used at least three times during the round. You know. It'll all be explained in detail as we get closer to the date, and figure out who is and isn't coming.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It'll be interesting to see which group has the misfortune of drawing Dude- "The bad Golfer's bad Golfer". I guarantee we'll shoot the highest score, drink the most beer, and generally degrade the overall classiness of the afternoon. Hell, the club (Northview, is it?) may not even let TTP back after we're through with it.

Hucking Golf carts over creek beds and trying to clear the "tabletop" (otherwise known as golf greens),

Dude.:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
be kind with...

my foursome!

Gentle, sweet, aggressive, but passive, soft but hard, you get the idea:rolleyes:

+SC"it'sinthename";)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0