Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08/09 TTP Four & Out Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Osama for winning the final week and almost going perfect!! Tampa Bay spoils it.... but you did get the week and progressive!!!

Congrats to Kurgan & Spada/Eagles on winnning the overall!! Crappy it's a tie, but aleast you got some $$ back!!

Regs will verify all winners shortly!! :D

On that note i'd like to thank Regs for setting up the weekly sheets and all the dealing with the financial stuff..... As well thanks to the poolsters!! After a year off, it was nice to get the pool up and running again. Hope we can do this again next year.....

BJBwhowon3weeksanda4thwhichwasalossonMNFpointsfinishes7thoverall9gamesback.... :mad::D:confused:

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No tie breaker? After shitting the bed on picks, I thought I had it on the total score thing. Oh well. Thanks folks, it was fun :)

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No tie breaker? After shitting the bed on picks, I thought I had it on the total score thing. Oh well. Thanks folks, it was fun :)

I'm not sure if there is a tie breaker..... I think if the overall is tied it's a tie..... Regs??

Captain your welcome.... :rolleyes:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Kurgan & Spades, 16 weeks later and you finish tied... Maybe there should be a playoff tie braker between the 2 of you.. Thanks Regs for hosting the pool, Im sure I will be back. I might not have won the pool but the Dolphins are divisional champs... Go Fish....

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks so much for organizing the pool this year Reg your hard work is greatly appreciated. It was a good time and proved to be a lot of laughs and ribbing in my household, not to mention many, many hours spent analysing the stats (thanks Dad).

Congrats to Kurgan & Spades on the win!!!

On to the playoffs :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts